WHO ARE WE?
Petite Amélie is a young brand that creates unique furniture and accessories for kids rooms. Thanks to timeless and well-thought designs, we help parents and parents-to-be create their own unique rooms for their children.
Today, our products are sold exclusively via our two webshops (www.petiteamelie.nl and www.petiteamelie.fr) and can be seen in our two concept stores (one in Bussum, The Netherlands and one near Paris, France). However, we work on international expansion and our products will be available in other countries soon.
To help support our ambitious growth, we are currently recruiting talented and ambitious people. Petite Amélie is located in Naarden right next to the train station ‘Naarden / Bussum’ (less than 30 minutes by train from Amsterdam Central Station).
Currently we have the following vacancy:
Online Store Manager Germany (Native German speaker)
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
Since a complete new business needs to be built, this is a truly exciting moment for you to go onboard!
As Online Store Manager Germany you will be responsible for the management and development of our German online store replicating the success we have built in the Netherlands and France.
More specifically you will:
- Perform market research
- Ensure optimum website content is created and put online (consumer relevant & SEO optimized)
- Manage customer service
- Develop local communication & promotional materials (from google ads campaigns to flyers)
- Develop relevant partnerships with local bloggers, influencers, …
- Monitor sales performance
As the only International representative in the team, you will have a large degree of autonomy and a big potential to grow within the role and the business. You will help on any topics that might develop related to the German market.
WHAT DOES OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOK LIKE?
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic person with a strong affinity with kids interior design. Someone who is not afraid to start a business from scratch, is eager to learn and has the ability to work both at operational and strategic levels.
Candidates should also:
- Be fluent in German (native speaker)
- Be able to communicatie in English with colleagues
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills
- Have a strong commercial drive
- Be able to work autonomously and show an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be pro-active and result driven
- Be flexible and polyvalent
- Experience with e-commerce in general, Magento, online marketing and SEO is a +
WHAT DO WE OFFER ?
The opportunity to play a key role in a young, fast-growing company together with a small team of passionate professionals, and the chance to start up the German market for us!
As well as:
- A salary tailored to your experience and skill level
- Coaching and training where needed
- A nice work environment
- A bonus scheme on top of the base salary
- Discounts on the entire Petite Amélie Portfolio
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
Just send your motivation letter and resume to werken @ petiteamelie . nl . Applications without motivation letter will not be taken into account.