WERKEN BIJ PETITE AMÈLIE
Petite Amélie is een jong en groeiend merk dat inmiddels een begrip is geworden onder veel aanstaande en jonge ouders. We ontwerpen en produceren de mooiste meubels en accessoires voor de baby-, kinder- en tienerkamer. Op dit moment hebben we twee webshops: één in Nederland en één in Frankrijk. Begin 2016 is tevens de eerste concept store geopend in Bussum.
1. ONLINE STORE MANAGER UK
Since a complete new business needs to be built, this is a truly exciting moment for you to go onboard!
As Online Store Manager UK you will be responsible for the management and development of our .co.uk online store targeting the UK, replicating the growth we have seen in other countries.
More specifically you will:
- Perform market research
- Ensure that quality website content is created and put online (consumer relevant & SEO optimized)
- Manage customer service
- Develop local communication & promotional materials (from google ads campaigns to flyers)
- Develop relevant partnerships with local bloggers, influencers, …
- Monitor sales performance
- Use your creativity and experience in any way possible to grow your own business.
- As the only UK representative in the team, you will have a large degree of autonomy and a big potential to grow within the role and the business. You will help on any topics that might develop related to the UK market.
WHAT DOES OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOK LIKE?
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic person with a strong affinity with kids interior design. Someone who is not afraid to start a business from scratch, is eager to learn and has the ability to work both at operational and strategic levels.
Candidates should also:
- Be fluent in English
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills
- Have a strong commercial drive
- Be able to work autonomously and show an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be pro-active and result driven
- Be flexible and polyvalent
- Experience with e-commerce (Magento tool), online marketing and SEO is a +
WHAT DO WE OFFER ?
The opportunity to play a key role in a young, fast-growing company together with a small team of passionate professionals, and the chance to start up the UK market for us!
As well as:
A salary tailored to your experience and skill level
Coaching and training where needed
A nice work environment
A bonus scheme on top of the base salary
Discounts on the entire Petite Amélie Portfolio
HOW TO APPLY?
Don not hesitate and apply now by emailing a motivation letter together with your resume to werken at petiteamelie dot nl.